Friday, January 2, 2009

Please give me this movie. Place it in my little hands.


imdb-visioneers website-jefferscorp website

When I saw this trailer, I thought I was going to shit myself. Over the past couple of years, I have fallen in love with Zach Galifianakis. It all started with his appearances on Tim and Eric as the head Gravy Robber and the Snuggler. Then, saw his Vodka Movie series, also featuring Tim and Eric, and all love was solidified.

I like Zach Galifianakis because he's fucking funny. You know what I think is really funny? When he gets angry. I think anger is really funny. He can also do/say really bizarre stuff with a completely straight face. I believe Zach Galifianakis in the Vodka Movies. I believe he IS that person.

Visioneers looks bizarre. I think it's a really cool idea. It could be a really good movie. In all probablity, it's a problematic but really interesting and entertaining movie. Even if it's a piece of shit, it will be worth it to see Zach Galifianakis flip out a bunch of times, but I'm sure there will be much more to it than that.

I really want to see this movie. It makes me angry that it's not in every theater in America. America needs to see this.

I need to see this. Please. Please give me this movie.

No comments: